For Professionals: The Mindful Practice of YOGA NIDRA
Friday, November 3, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Fees & Credits:
$150, 6 CEUs available
To register, please contact Amy Zajakowski Uhll at (773) 754-7441 ext. 20
This workshop is for psychotherapists (and other mental health professionals) who are interested in a personal exploration of Yoga Nidra, a form of guided mindfulness meditation. We will be working with the Integrative Restoration (iRest®) approach; a research-based transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry which is currently being utilized in VA hospitals, military bases, hospitals and clinics, hospice, homeless shelters, community programs, and schools.
This series includes:
- An in-depth experiential exploration of customized Yoga Nidra practices
- A recorded practice from each class for use at home
- The iRest Yoga Nidra Handbook and supplemental reading materials
- Everyday mindfulness tools for personal use with clients
- Mindful office yoga, to de-stress between clients
Please join us!
CCIH is approved to offer CEUs for LCSWs, LCPCs, LMFTs, and Psychologists
Chicago Center for Integration and Healing, 4700 N. Ravenswood, Suite C, Chicago